Jugaad Journo is a journalist who hustles. Jugaad means an innovation or hack that’s frugal in Hindi.
So, if you relate, send a message via email, Twitter or Whatsapp about your jugaad to contribute. Because this is a dynamic ebook that anyone can suggest edits/additions to. #ConstantlyEvolving
Team: Manon Verchot, Mohit Marwah & Sanshey Biswas. For now.
Here’s what and where to find our ebook and its contents.
- Hello MoJo | Is mobile storytelling for the mobile or by the mobile?
- How to shoot on an iPhone or Android device
- How to get started with Quik — one layer edits
- Introduction to iMovie & Kinemaster — multilayer edits
- How to up your YouTube game
- No Platform is the same: Social vs native publishing
- Why and how to make thumbnails
- Consume-Curate-Create: A few MoJo case studies from our past
Want to contribute?
We want to hear from you if you have suggestions, or even questions. So follow us on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Website, or sign up to our newsletter. We’ll keep adding to this ebook, so if you want to know what’s new, keep an eye on our newsletter and social handles.